4th Grade Announcements
Dear Grade 4 Students and Families,
Below are some helpful reminders to help you keep up with the going-ons of our fourth graders.
- Students are being reminded in the first weeks of school about T.R.R.F.C.C. behavior and citizenship. Please be aware of our school's Conflict Solving Steps:
- Step 1: Be sure you are following the rules.
- Step 2: If someone is doing something you do not like, state what your want to stop. Be specific.
- Step 3: Move away from the problem, if you can.
- Step 4: Inform a school adult.
- Please remember Wednesday Dismissals is at 1:00pm. Children who are not picked up on time, will be taken to the office for pickup.
- Important dates below (:
Important Events for August
Monday, August 17th
1st Day of School for Students
Friday, August 21th
NO SCHOOL - Statehood Day