Welcome to third grade! We are looking forward to working with you and your child, as we become partners in one of the most important jobs we have - helping your child become all they can be. Following our state Hawaii Content & Performance Standards III/Common Core Standards and General Learner Outcomes (GLOs), our goal is to help prepare your child to…
- Be responsible for their own learning.
- Work well with others.
- Be a good thinker and problem solver.
- Know what quality work looks like and produce quality work.
- Be an effective communicator.
- Be an effective and ethical user of technology.
We realize that the information you will be receiving, especially in the beginning of the year, may seem overwhelming. All families are busy with school, work, and after school activities. However, please keep notices in a safe place to refer to whenever necessary.
We look forward to working with your child.
Grade 3 Teachers