CL Counseling Message
Our counseling team is available to assist you with any social-emotional questions and concerns regarding your child. You can also reach out to us to discuss your child's academic progress.
Some of the areas that we can assist you with to help your child to continue making progress in academics, behavior and socially within the home setting include
- Setting routines and expectations (Refer Counseling: Establishing Home Environment for Continuity of Learning)
- Collaborating with you, your child and teacher during continuity of learning months
- Providing constructive feedback and rewards (Refer to Counseling: Establishing Home Environment for Continuity of Learning)
- Effectively utilizing positive and negatives consequences (Refer Counseling: Establishing Home Environment for Continuity of Learning)
- Understanding, managing, and developing coping strategies to address the emotional well being of your child (Refer to Counseling "Home" Activities)
You may also provide us with more information on how we may best support you by clicking on this confidential survey to submit a query to us:
Thank you for your support. We are confident that by working together, your child will continue his/her schooling for the school year 2019-2021.
Mr. Ryan Mitani, grades 3-5 School Counselor
Ms. Angie Iaea, grades K-2 School Counselor
Mr. Jon Misura, Behavioral Health Specialist
Due to Technical Difficulties many of you may not have been able to tune in to the COVID-19 Webinar presented by Dr. Jarrett Horibata and Korene Horibata on May 6. If you would like to watch their presentation please click on this link --> Living in the TIme of COVID