Opportunities @ Mililani Waena Elementary School
Looking for individuals who want to share their expertise with students to teach:
- Arts & Crafts (e.g., painting/drawing, crafts, origami, weaving, sewing)
- Dance (e.g., hula, hip hop, jazz)
- Foreign Language (e.g., Japanese, Chinese, Filipino, Spanish, French)
- Hawaiian Studies
- Positions are part time - Up to 17 hours per week
- Days needed for Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- Hours: 9:30 - 11:00, 12:30 - 2:00
- Grades K through 5
- Qualifications: Bachelors Degree or higher
HELP WANTED! Mililani Waena is looking for:
- Substitute Custodian – on-call; duties include minor repairs, cleaning and landscaping.
- Adult Supervisors for Breakfast & Lunch
- Breakfast hours 7:00 – 8:00 a.m. on school days. Lunch hours 10:45 – 12:15 p.m. on school days.
- Meal Tracker Clerk: Hours are similar to the Adult Supervisors position
- Crossing Guards: Are needed! Hired by Honolulu Police Department. Must be available on school days in the mornings and afternoons.